*** Interviewing immediately - give us a call today ***
This well established health care provider pride themselves on delivering the highest levels of clinical care and lifestyle choices to their resident and are currently in need of an ACFI Consultant to assist with getting the most out of their portfolio.
You will be working closely with a number of both internal and external stakeholders within your regions. Your key focus will be on monitoring and assessing current and increasing care needs of residents while comparing these findings to the current level of funding.
There is a full range of support from head office, FM's and Care Managers through to a superbly stable team of RN’s, Carers and Allied health professionals.
- Current AHPRA registration
- 3+ experience within Aged Care
- Recent experience as an ACFI Coordinator/Manager
- Ability to build rapport across all levels of the organisation
- Desire to make a real difference in the lives of your residents
- Ability to travel as required
What’s in it for you?
- Highly desirable position working with one of the classiest health care providers in the country
- Fantastic management team and stable workforce
- Well-established homes
- Opportunity to build knowledge in an ever-growing industry
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please do not hesitate – contact Mitch today on
02 8459 8110
02 8459 8110