The 95 bed, fully accredited Aged Care facility is based in South Brisbane, the ACFI Consultant will have fantastic support from the ACFI Manager and Facility Manager.
About the role:
The facility is seeking an ACFI Consultant to provide ACFI expertise and education to Registered Nurses at the facility. You will be required to have a good understanding of submitting ACFI and funding processes.
- Review resident care ACFI plans and action any concerns
- Review ACFI assessments
- Liaise with the Facility Manager regarding ACFI upgrades
- Ensure open communication with residents and families
- Ensure all clinical ACFI reports are completed and accurate
- Experience with ACFI funding and submissions to Medicare
- A degree in Nursing
- ACFI care plans and assessments experience
- Sound knowledge of ACFI funding and legislations
- ACFI Training with fantastic support from management
- Great benefits and work life family balance
- Impressive Salary Package available
If you are passionate about Aged Care and would like to understand more about this position, please feel free to call Mark on 02 8459 8147 for a private and confidential discussion. For a full position description email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org